
I've got a Holiday problem..... I LOVE eggnog. It's extremely delicious. And it's only available at this particular time of year. Hence, the reason I purchased a 2 LITRE carton!!
Having indulged myself with a multitude of Christmas delights, I am REALLY feeling the bulge and I'd like to get all of this stuff out of my house ASAP.
:My Dilemma:
Should I scarf it down... knowingly full well that I'll be increasing my calorie intake even more, which will lead to even MORE bulge to deal with??
-OR-
Shall I dump it.... deny myself the final few remaining portions, sadly say 'Adieu, until next year' and take control my cravings??
Heart or head?
As my very wise father would say....
"It goes to waste, whether you eat it or not......."
Bah..... It's Christmas....... what's one more jog around the block??
Bottom's up!!
Having indulged myself with a multitude of Christmas delights, I am REALLY feeling the bulge and I'd like to get all of this stuff out of my house ASAP.
:My Dilemma:
Should I scarf it down... knowingly full well that I'll be increasing my calorie intake even more, which will lead to even MORE bulge to deal with??
-OR-
Shall I dump it.... deny myself the final few remaining portions, sadly say 'Adieu, until next year' and take control my cravings??
Heart or head?
As my very wise father would say....
"It goes to waste, whether you eat it or not......."
Bah..... It's Christmas....... what's one more jog around the block??
Bottom's up!!
Drink it!!!
ReplyDelete... and then I'll feel better about the 2 litre jug in MY fridge that I'm working on....... all by myself :)