Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Been Too Long....



Dress Rehearsals & Dance Recitals, the Stanley Cup Finals, Photography Projects, De-Cluttering my Home, Watching Game of Thrones, Softball, Picking up Extra Shifts..... all reasons why I've been M.I.A.

And now........... here I am!!!

Haha... with actually not much to say at all.... but feeling like I'd like to close up this gap between writing and not writing.... and back to writing again.

The sun was out yesterday and it was glorious! I'm hoping there's more Sun on the menu today. How brilliant that would be! Poor Vancouver has been struggling to get its summer off the ground. It's been a heavy haul.... I know it's coming though! Very soon I will hear complaints of it being 'too friggin' hot'..... can't WAIT!!



I'm going to wear my shades today, no matter what!

The Power of Positive Thinking!!

This quote found me yesterday. It's one I like, and it gets me every time.....

Live the life you love; love the life you live. Yes. Amazing! So powerful, and so true.

Hey all.... go on out there are have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers