
**Caution: Content in this post may be deemed inappropriate to some blog readers**
Hello Y'all....
For those of you that know me well.... you will understand this 'complex' and 'delicate' situation I've got.... related to... my bowels.
Hey, I'm an open individual. I can share my problems (and hopefully my solutions) with the world. If I can help ONE person to not have to go through what I go through on a regular basis (don't mind the pun) then my job here on Earth has maybe been fulfilled.
"Constipation"
This is the word of the day. And it's MY word of the day much too often. Ugh.
I like to say that "I have a hard time letting things go. I hold on to crap.... and.... literally.... I hold on to crap." Lovely.
If you weren't in the category of 'those that know me well' at the beginning of this post.... well, you are now!!
SO!? Why is today's post centred around this delightful topic? Coffee. I'm crossing my fingers that this simple, age-old remedy will rise above all other failed concoctions, massages, altered diets, and cleanses... and have me singing from the Porcelain Throne... daily... if not more!
I've never been a coffee drinker. I've always been proud to say I'm a morning person, and I can be quite cheerful in the AMs without needing to rely on a cuppa Black Magic. I detest the stuff. However, my sis graciously donated an adorable little 4cup coffee pot. I love it and I love making my coffee! With a dollop of cream and a spoonful (maybe 2) of sugar.... this experiment might be drinkable after all.
I'm on Day 2.
So far, so good! If you know what I mean!
That TP roll in the last pic is a wonderful touch.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with this new 'movement'! :)
Hehe!! How observant!! Thanks!! I'm expecting a 'movement' of epic proportions! :^)
ReplyDelete